B to the machine [BTTMC] B to the machine [BTTMC]

Nice! Such rich polyphony and with just 8bit! :)

Calamaistr responds:

Well i specialise in contrapunt so, ^^

thanks again.
-cal.

In unison [BTTMC] In unison [BTTMC]

Epic as always! :)

-cal

whut a badass whut a badass

That's freaking BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
!

Toxic: wilt wake. (title) Toxic: wilt wake. (title)

Awesome track, colleague! Can I make a metal cover and put it in my tribute to indie game osts? Please pm me if you like the idea!

ill pm ya :)

Disposable Breed Disposable Breed

Great job! :)

As always :) Pity we could not finish that collab I suggested year ago, my fault.

JD - Madness Theme (Uprising) JD - Madness Theme (Uprising)

Cool!

Like the guitars and piano much! :D I've made a song for Madness 2009, colleague! :) Cheers! 5/5, 10/10

You Make Me Feel Like ... You Make Me Feel Like ...

Hey!!!!

Greatest piece of... ART! Great song, I laughed to tears! XD Btw I'm love Beatles's songs!!! I've made several industrial covers but I didn't upload them to portal yet, not sure. Whatever, I feel like a PENICOOOOOOORN!!!!!!!!! 5/5, 10/10!!!!!!! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssss sssssss!!!

sorohanro responds:

ThaaaaaAAAAAAAanx !!!
Would be nice to listen some industrial Beatles :)

Far Away From You Far Away From You

Hah!

Really cool! I like this distorted bass and new breath sound! Vocals are powerful! :) Hey, we could make a collab song, nah? Great stuff again! :D

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I would like to. yes.
Thanks for the review, dude.

\m/

Cori Ann Cori Ann

Nice! :)

i like the way you play, like on same breath. Good job guys! One advice though: you can add a lil bit of reverb on Mike's voice and drums and light chorus on bass - I think that'll give more volume to song. And tune up bass a lil bit - some dissonance persists. Otherwise cool! Cheers! :)

dspires responds:

check out our myspace!!!. This is just a rough copy but I will get the mix and mastered tracks up shortly and there is reverb on the voice. Tkank You so much for the advice really appreciated.