Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Why not make a game about this? Game mechanics are asking to be implemented themselves - arena fighting with a skull system, you start as a weakling, then, after each successful round you get a new skull, a new beast head! Or vice versa - a game about a person with a gun fighting monsters each getting more powerful and complex with each next round. It's got spirit of games like Binding of Isaac - nerve teasing but somewhat addicting!
Great job overall!

Monster Dog Monster Dog

Best video eva! :D

Animation Critique Animation Critique

Most adorable person in the world speaks :3

Blue Nova 067 Blue Nova 067

Hehe

Fix the last frames(with a girl) and you will notice your score will rise up to 4.85 pretty soon(if you draw a really hot chick) :)
Cheers! :)

Ducky Dumped Ducky Dumped

What a pity...

Never seen ducky so sad :( Well, nice song but the voice is EPIC :D . Can you make more series like the first two? :)

Sparkles & Spyglasses Sparkles & Spyglasses

Progress!!!

You're growing up not only as an animator but a scenarist! Great job, carry on! 5/5,10/10! Cheers! ;D

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

Kinda original

To be honest I didn't understand your style before but after watching some animations produced by you I've made some decisions. This movie, like the previous ones are a bit nervous but attracting, I cannot describe it in another way. I also see all animations have neat professional look, that's a great plus. My vote is 4/5 and 8/10 - I understand my review may be unfair but that's my opinion anyway. Congrats on creating another neat "buzzzzzzzzz!!!" movie. "Cheese" ;)

Captain Planet Strip Club Captain Planet Strip Club

Captain Planeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

That's one of the funniest movies ever! I like it! 5/5, 10/10! :D

PtS: The Double Agent PtS: The Double Agent

Yeah

I agree with you Scarl3tte(you can do even better) but some parts are just astonishing - those buildings, skies and character - well done! You art Is also a killer stuff - 5/5, 9/10! I have a lot of things to learn from you! Cheers! :)

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Great!